Saturday 7 July 2012

Peekaboo!

Hello and welcome! I'm Jayne, and I'm the slightly mad mind behind PinkPosy Crafts. Bear with me, this is my first foray into blogging - and please forgive me if I start waffling, I have a tendency to go off track quite easily.


I'm primarily a knitter, although I do occasionally venture into crochet and other kinds of craft. I started getting into crafting in November last year, shortly after being diagnosed with depression during my first year of university. I always found that having something creative to do helped to calm my mind and stop me feeling so gloomy, and even though I'm now recovering, I've still carried on crafting things almost compulsively during my spare time. Is there such thing as a craft addict? Either way, I've definitely accumulated too much yarn in the time I've been knitting!


In theory, I'll be blogging every Saturday, provided I actually have something to ramble on about. If I can find that tricksy camera of mine, there might even be photos (which may or may not be of the pretty variety). 


Anyway, I'm off to knit! See you soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment